RF-Cloning.org Forum

Anything and everything cloning: Go...

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-01 14:28:19

Steve Bond
Administrator

Troubleshooting assistance: best practice

I'm really happy to help anyone troubleshoot their project if it isn't working as expected, but there are a few things you can do to make the process much easier.

1) Include a project ID. The RF-Cloning site assigns unique IDs to each new project, which can be found in the URL (e.g., http://www.rf-cloning.org/rf_cloning_project.php?proj_id=bcb296de55989ff65abb4aad6894d13f)

2) Let me know about your cycling conditions. What polymerase? Any additives? 2- or 3-step protocol?

3) Include, at minimum, the following two controls:
    a) A pseudo-positive control, where you transform with secondary PCR product that has NOT been treated with DpnI (we expect a lawn here, or close to)
    b) A negative control where no mega-primer is added to the PCR reaction (we expect no colonies)

Happy cloning!
-Steve

#2 2023-07-24 06:01:00

arielwilosn

Re: Troubleshooting assistance: best practice

Could someone kindly help me understand the troubleshooting problem I'm facing? It's causing a delay in my cryptocurrency thesis topics project, and I'm also experiencing similar difficulties. I would greatly appreciate any assistance with resolving this issue." ???

#3 2024-02-13 14:22:05

leatherpiks
Website

Re: Troubleshooting assistance: best practice

Buy Denim Style Leather Jacket in Women's Coats & Jackets and get the best deals at the lowest prices on leatherpiks! Great Savings Demin Leather Jacket

Buy Denim Style Leather Jacket in Women's Coats & Jackets and get the best deals at the lowest prices on leatherpiks! Great Savings Demin Leather Jacket

Board footer