RF-Cloning.org Forum

Anything and everything cloning: Go...

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-19 08:25:52

MeadeDorian

Why Madden NFL 24 players favored the new CBA despite

But then again, the Chargers really, really need as much support from their fans as they can Mut 24 Coins... something that they're not getting much of after suffering so much losses recently, the Bosa standoff, and the thing about alienating fans through the relocation. If they could fire Mike McCoy and make the correct moves in their offseason, they may be competitive in the near future, sooner than you imagine. But that's admittedly a huge gamble for a team that hasn't done much to improve its standing, in the field or off.

Madden NFL 24 gamers voted to approve the proposed collective bargaining agreement from the owners by just 1.019-959 votes. The majority of Madden NFL 24 players did not vote. But, the CBA that runs through the 2030 season, was approved by the vote of a majority. It's the result I was expecting all along however, the margin was surprising.

The deal was ratified, even with a vocal group of former players on social media and in the union. There is discussion of players making a decision to vote because due to the current environment with the coronavirus virus outbreak and the stock market panic however I find it hard to believe. I believe that this CBA was always going to be rejected. Here's why.

The first is that it supports the "rank-and-file" members of the union more than the stars Madden 24 Coins Cheap. The increase to minimum salaries is significant, and I'm convinced that most rank-and file players are able to vote on what's important right now, is not about what's important later on in their career or when they retire.

Board footer