RF-Cloning.org Forum

Anything and everything cloning: Go...

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-26 07:20:35

OYlieLox

Reinhart scores in 5th straight game, Panthers defeat Sharks

SUNRISE, Fla.  Sam Reinhartscored for the fifth straight game in the Florida Panthers' 3 1 win against the San Jose Sharks at Amerant Bank Arena on Tuesday. Reinhart broke a tie on a power play at 15:23 of the second period, scoring on a rebound of Oliver Ekman Larsson's one timer to give Florida a 2 1 lead. It was Reinhart's seventh goal of the season. 'I don't think I have ever had a [hot streak] this early in a season, and it is nice,' Reinhart said.  'When it doesn't go in at the start of the year it is worse than the middle of the year because you have nothing to fall back on.  It just adds to the pressure.  To start like this is nice Marian Studenic Jersey. ' SJS FLA: Reinhart scores in tight for lead  Anthony Stolarz made 27 saves, and Matthew Tkachuk had two assists for the Panthers  3 3 0 , who played without captain Aleksander Barkovbecause of an illness. Stolarz had not played an NHL game since February due to a season ending injury with the Anaheim Ducks. 'It is obviously exciting,'' Stolarz said.  'We work hard in practice and to stay sharp so you are ready to go when your name is called.  There were some jitters with the crowd, but I knew the guys would show up for me and they did. 'Fabian Zetterlund scored for the Sharks, who have lost their first six games of the season  0 5 1.  Mackenzie Blackwoodmade 32 saves. 'It was disappointing that we gave up the goal we did,'' San Jose coach David Quinn said of Florida's first goal.  'It was completely avoidable  we kind of faded away from the puck and it was just a big breakdown in the zone. 'After Blackwood made 15 saves in the first period, Zetterlund gave San Jose a 1 0 lead on a power play at 8:30 of the second, one timing a feed from behind the net by William Eklund. But the Panthers quickly tied it when Carter Verhaeghemade it 1 1 at 9:48, burying a centering feed from Tkachuk. Kevin Stenlund scored an empty net goal with two seconds left in the third period for the 3 1 final. 'We were much faster tonight in our offensive game, our attack and trying to drive pucks to the net,' Florida coach Paul Maurice said Andrew Poturalski Jersey.  'I am happy.  That's a good, NHL win.  We are not critiquing the tape. 'NOTES: The Panthers have won nine in a row against the Sharks dating to Jan.  21, 2019.   Barkov remains two games from tying Florida's record for games played  671 , held by Jonathan Huberdeau.  Maurice said he's hopeful his No.  1 center can play Saturday against the Seattle Kraken.   Barkov was replaced in the lineup by forward Mackie Samoskevich, who was recalled from Charlotte of the American Hockey League.  He had one shot on goal in 8:16 of ice time.   Sharks forward Anthony Duclair was honored with a video tribute during the first period.  He played three seasons with Florida before being traded to San Jose on July 1.

Board footer