RF-Cloning.org Forum

Anything and everything cloning: Go...

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-31 06:32:25

taoaxue123

Because I upgraded the Poison Garden

Because I upgraded the Poison Garden to tier three, when I eventually visit the temple in the present day, I find every room covered in deadly poison plants that make running the temple significantly harder. But, if I survive long enough to make it to the Poison Garden room, I find a powerful unique shield waiting for me that I can't get anywhere else. "There's a risk and reward with every decision you make," Wilson says. "But you can always control how hard it is because you've crafted the temple yourself POE currency trade .  If you don't want a challenge, then don't upgrade all the rooms to tier three."

That's just an example using two rooms of a possible dozen, each with their own rewards and effects on the temple. And keep in mind, each time you complete a present-day Atzoatl, you'll get to start over with a newly randomized dungeon.

What I love about this system is that all of this is happening over time during those time-intensive incursions to the past. As Wilson explains, the time limit means you'll rarely be able to complete off multiple objectives at once, so players will have to prioritize whether to open doors or kill an architect. And all of those decisions will impact Atzoatl in the present day. "It meets the immediate action that people love in leagues because every area you're getting a Breach-like encounter," Wilson says. "But it also has the deeper strategic level of how you're going to upgrade your temple and what your overall goals are."

While the last update, Bestiary, disappointed for a variety of reasons, Incursion feels like a tried and true Path of Exile expansion—pockets of intense action that bleed into deeper layers of overarching strategy. Incursion will arrive on June 1 and, like always, is free. If you're looking to hop into Path of Exile for the first time, check out these good starter character builds.

PC Gamer Newsletter
Sign up to get the best content of the week, and great gaming deals, as picked by the editors.

By submitting your information you agree to buy Path of exile currency  the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and are aged 16 or over.Path of Exile: Ascendancy arrives today

Board footer